Phones I have had previously (2 more added meanwhile since 2009):
- Ericsson GH688
- Ericsson T20
- Sony Ericsson T68
- Nokia 3100
- Siemens SL45
- Siemens ME45
- Siemens S55
- Siemens S65
- QTEK S100 (magician)
- HTC P3300 (artemis) + combo with Samsung SGH-J400
- HTC Hero
- HTC Desire + combo with Samsung B2100
- Samsung Galaxy S3
(could be that 1 to 3 phones are missing, but are considered to not important since don’t change the overall picture, ericsson->siemens->windows mobile->android)
Maybe someone finds this useful (word of advice, don’t use Windows phone in the first place to avoid trouble like this)
- to be able to export sms’es without rooting etc., you first need to upgrade to Windows Phone 8.1 since the feature only appeared in this version
- then you need to insert an sd card
- go to settings, transfer my data
- click the “…” button
- export to sd option, select sms’s / contacts to export
- a file like sms.vmsg will be created. it is a format for which there is no support outside Windows Phone it seems (there was a tool from Lenovo that could import them in Android 4.2 but it stopped working. And, vmsg is not vmg either.
- the sms’s are in the file, what I did was to convert it to a Titanium Backup Android XML schema by lots of text manipulations. Another advice with Titanium, try to make thread that are less than 500 messages or it will hang. Also, take care of the unicode characters in the texts.
Merry exXmas and happy 2015 🙂
If a time machine is created and somebody goes to the past, anything he changes in the past will affect the present time, and the person that travel will be changed by the butterfly effect which will make him cease to exist or forget the mission. The only person that will not be affected by changing the past is a person that doesn’t exist and that was never born by parents from the past.
How to create a person that doesn’t exist?
-biologically engineer a person with both male and female genitals (using hermaphrodite person’s dna)
-Have a surrogate mother deliver the baby.
year 1 the baby is born and is sent to the past
year 18: you send some guy to falsely impregnate the girl with sperm created from her own stem cells
year 19: during the delivery, remove the baby and the female organs, bring out the male organ, steal the baby
year 19-25: she will learn to become a man
– convince her to go back to the past to seek revenge
– Replace the old father with her and make her fell in-love with the younger female self
Year 1: Send her own baby to the past.
Year 40: Make her/him do all the tasks that previously were done by existing humans in order to remove the born human interactions from the loop
– you have an agent that is not affected by temporal causation
– use him to destroy targets by giving him fake future newspapers
– make his younger version kill him in order to close the loop
Repeat cycles to create a new agent for another period of time and city
This is a butterfly effect causality hack as long as you are careful enough not to disturb the history of the time machine inventor by making sure the timeline period is short and the location of the events are far.
Ja Kaimiņš kaut kur arī iederētos, tad tas būtu pāris gadsimtus atpakaļ linča tiesās un raganu prāvās. Pierādījumu nav tikai izdrukātas lapiņas ar dažreiz galīgi nesaistītiem faktiem no sērijas “viena tante teica”. Plus jau pieminētā spēja pārtraukt citus teikuma vidū un izteikties prasti. Bet tautai obligāti patiks.
Fragmenti no Kurš Kalpos Latvijai: Izglītības nozare Latvijā
Check out this “music video” 🙂
Jennifer Lopez – Booty ft. Iggy Azalea
Here is a list of videos quite some of which were censored not so long ago for being too “sexual”.
What would they call the above if they traveled in time a bit?
They did what?! – Most Controversial Music Videos
And then you read about Iranian kids getting 91 lashes for lip-sync video of “Happy”. Sick. Extreme religion is just as bad as… Well anything else pushed to the extremes.
‘Happy’ singers sentenced in Iran
Took me a half year or so, but finally got through the list, highly recommended for anyone interested in sci-fi movies
The 100 Best Sci-Fi Movies of All Time
Made it today, again. Excellent, worth a try.
Make Quick and Easy Skate Wing with Brown Butter